Promote Proximus Epic
Proximus is a Belgian internet-, mobile-, phone- and TV provider, that wanted to promote its new subscription formula Epic, which offered an endless data package for social media apps usage such as Twitch, Tiktok, YouTube, and so on. This offer was aimed at generation Z who are the heaviest consumers of the above mentioned social media platforms.
Adshot suggested collaborating with influencers for a minimum of 6 months to make them true ambassadors for the brand and the EPIC formula.
During these 6 months influencers:
- Made branded integrated videos of at least 30 seconds based on the monthly input of Proximus.
- Included a logo that intros on each created YouTube video or is permanently visible as an overlay on the Twitch Stream.
- Included a hyperlink to a chosen landing page that is placed under each video or is permanently visible as a Twitch panel in the channel description on Twitch.
- Were encouraged to also create branded content on social media.
- Got the opportunity to give away a brand new Apple TV and iPhone SE, participants had to fulfill actions related to Epic.
Adshot recruited, onboarded, and followed-up on each of the 6 chosen brand ambassadors, making sure that they received the monthly input from Proximus as well as executed the requested monthly service respectively. Each month Proximus would receive a custom report containing the performance metrics of that month, along with the created content about Epic.
After the initial 6 months the results were that good Proximus agreed to run the campaign again for 6 more months. The numbers below are the combined results of 12 months of the Proximus Epic campaign.
YouTube views where Epic was visible
Live Twitch views where Epic was visible
Hours watched on Twitch
Avg. engagement rate (YouTube)
Created content examples