Travis Scott is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer, that recently released a new single called FRANCHISE featuring Young Thug and M.I.A. Travis Scott previously partnered up with Fortnite and launched an in-game concert to promote his new single “THE SCOTTS”. Now Sony Music was once again looking at Fortnite to promote his newest single. This concept was aimed at generation Z who are heavy consumers of Fortnite and Spotify.
Adshot suggested to collaborate with 4 influencers who were going to stream Fortnite together.
During this campaign, influencers:
- Made Travis Scott branded live streams of at least 3 hours.
- Included a QR code that was visible on all live streams as an overlay.
- Included a Spotify Player which showed viewers what song was playing while playing Travis Scott’s FRANCHISE playlist.
- Were encouraged to also create branded content on social media.
- Got the opportunity to give away three official Travis Scott merch packets, participants had to fulfill actions related to FRANCHISE.
Adshot recruited, onboarded, and followed-up on each of the 4 chosen influencers, making sure that they received the necessary input Sony received a custom report containing the performance metrics, along with the created content.